Your use of the Bolt Science web site is governed by these
Conditions of Use.
1. Please read these conditions of use carefully before using
this web site. Using this web site indicates that you accept
these conditions of use. If you do not accept these conditions
of use, do not use this web site.
2. All material included in our web site is intended for information
purposes only and does not represent advice for any particular
application. Users are hereby placed under notice that they
should take appropriate steps to verify such information.
No user should act or refrain from acting on the information
contained in this web site without first verifying the information
and obtaining professional advice.
3. Bolt Science makes no representations or warranties whatsoever
as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web
4. Use of Software. If you download software from this Site,
use of the Software is subject to the license terms in the
Software License Agreement that accompanies or is provided
with the Software. You may not proceed with the installation
of the Software until you have read and accepted the terms
of the Software License Agreement.
5. Bolt Science expressly disclaims all liability for any
direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned
from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly
or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors,
whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date
information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably
foreseeable and Bolt Science had been advised of the possibility
of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall
include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill,
and wasted expenditure.
6. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed
through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the
user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible
for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or
any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was
reasonably foreseeable and Bolt Science had been advised of
the possibility of the same.
7. Bolt Science does not accept any liability in connection
with any third party web sites that can be accessed through
this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents
of any such site.
8. If any provision of these Conditions of Use is found to
be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the
invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity
of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force
9. Bolt Science's omission to exercise any right under these
Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of any such
right unless expressly accepted by the Bolt Science in writing.
10. These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed
in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user
and Bolt Science agree to submit any dispute arising out of
the use of this web site to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts of England and Wales.